Rev. Christopher T. Hall

Fifteenth Pastor, 1980-1984

Father Clemens HammerFather Hall was born September 18, 1946 and was ordained June 2, 1973. He was the founder of Tender Mercies in 1985 in Over-The-Rhine to help the poor and homeless in the neighborhood. He also served as associate at St. Agnes, St. Joseph, St. Louis and St. Augustine parishes.

After Father Roedel left Old St. Mary’s in 1980, Father Hall served as parish administrator for a period of four years. At the time of his death, April 2, 1990, he was pastor of St. Joseph Church in the West End.

Comments are closed.