Twelfth Pastor, 1962
Father Clemens HammerFather Trimbach was born March 28, 1911 and was ordained May 22, 1937. His first assignment was as an assistant at St. William Church in Price Hill. He served as pastor of Old St. Mary’s briefly in 1962 before moving to nearby St. Paul’s Church. He also served as pastor of Sts. Peter and Paul Church in Norwood from 1973 to 1977. From then until his death, June 29, 1984, he resided at the Archbishop Leibold Home for the Aged in the Clifton Heights neighborhood. He was buried at Calvary Cemetery in Dayton, Ohio.